MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  U.S. Presidential Election 2016
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 237 Reply

U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Democrats should be thankful it's Trump.

Imagine, given how unpopular Hillary is, the Republicans had someone competent up there?

Yeh, though it would be a different challenge. A regular Republican would not have the same anti- establishment factor as Trump
IP Logged

Have to love this woman ,her ads tounting how much she loves kids and protects kids...unless they are in the womb and then iits just ravage their  little bodies.
IP Logged

I'm sure I heard Trumpton say, "....She hasn't got the looks or the stamina......"   shocking He then dropped the "looks" bit and went off on a right old rant  about "stamina."
I remember him saying that too.  Typical Trump gaffe.
IP Logged

Have to love this woman ,her ads tounting how much she loves kids and protects kids...unless they are in the womb and then iits just ravage their  little bodies.

Ah, you're one of those nutters who thinks abortion is murder. Figures.
IP Logged

Gravis are first to release a poll factoring in the debate and it has Trump gaining. If others reflect this then Hillary has every reason to utterly panic.
IP Logged

Ah, you're one of those nutters who thinks abortion is murder. Figures.
What a ridiculous statement.  A lot of people don't agree with abortion, Catholics in particular, because they see it as murder, but that does not mean that they're nutters.  This is just another example of your ill-informed opinions.
IP Logged

Yes, it does. It's a stupid position to hold.
IP Logged

Gravis are first to release a poll factoring in the debate and it has Trump gaining. If others reflect this then Hillary has every reason to utterly panic.

You mean the Breitbart-Gravis poll, right?

Have you got anything independent yet?
IP Logged

Yes, it does. It's a stupid position to hold.
What is?  Your opinion on anti-abortionists?  I do like the way you refuse to respond to posts because you know darned well that you're wrong.
IP Logged

If others reflect this then Hillary has every reason to utterly panic.

They don't. Morning Consult has a 4 point swing towards Clinton and Echelon Insights has Clinton +5

The crosstabs on the Gravis poll look pretty odd as well.
IP Logged

A lot of people don't agree with abortion, Catholics in particular, because they see it as murder, but that does not mean that they're nutters.

The thing is, if rabid anti-Muslim right-wingers like IamaBrit shout 'murderer' at pro-choice people, then they can expect some harsh words back
IP Logged

The thing is, if rabid anti-Muslim right-wingers like IamaBrit shout 'murderer' at pro-choice people, then they can expect some harsh words back
Knock yourself out bud.its still murder.Im to old to worry about you PC people
IP Logged
Joe

Knock yourself out bud.its still murder.Im to old to worry about you PC people

Ah yes, PC - or as it's otherwise known, 'having manners'.
IP Logged

What is?  Your opinion on anti-abortionists?  I do like the way you refuse to respond to posts because you know darned well that you're wrong.

I'm sorry, what did I refuse to respond to?

My position is simple: you have the right to believe in anything you want. You do not have the right to force that on anyone else. This includes early stage abortion, which basically every civilised society has agreed is regrettable but allowable.
IP Logged

You mean the Breitbart-Gravis poll, right?

Have you got anything independent yet?
The poll is fine - Nate Silver rates it B-.

It's irrelevant what company funds what election poll. That's not how it works.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 237 Reply