MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  U.S. Presidential Election 2016
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 ... 237 Reply

U.S. Presidential Election 2016

My position is simple: you have the right to believe in anything you want. You do not have the right to force that on anyone else. This includes early stage abortion, which basically every civilised society has agreed is regrettable but allowable.
clap
If women are denied legal abortions they will have nasty, unsafe, illegal terminations. In the past many women died having them.
IP Logged

The poll is fine - Nate Silver rates it B-.

It's irrelevant what company funds what election poll. That's not how it works.

Yes I know how polling works, thanks.

The poll is too limited to give a proper reflection of likely national voting figures.

Nonetheless - these polls are not Gravis polls. They are Breitbart-Gravis polls and are quoted as such everywhere.
IP Logged

A lot of people don't agree with abortion, Catholics in particular, because they see it as murder, but that does not mean that they're nutters. 

More like they are taught.

Drink the koolade, follow the orders, ask no questions, judge the 'others.'
IP Logged

Knock yourself out bud.its still murder.Im to old to worry about you PC people

Notice you have no argument as usual
IP Logged
Caz

Ah, you're one of those nutters who thinks abortion is murder. Figures.
You've got a damn cheek Boogers. If there are any nutters on here....it's you! While I don't disagree with abortion, I think the timescale allowed is totally horrific! Some of these aborted babies are ripped from the womb alive....with all that involves like suffering pain and distress! It's an absolute disgrace! The limit should be 10 weeks max...or maybe less!
IP Logged
Caz

More like they are taught.

Drink the koolade, follow the orders, ask no questions, judge the 'others.'
Yep....The more wee Catholics there are.....the more money in the plate on Sunday! Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by Caz September 29, 2016, 06:33 am ] IP Logged

They don't. Morning Consult has a 4 point swing towards Clinton and Echelon Insights has Clinton +5
Cheers, was on my phone at the time and didn't realise there were others out. Could be an outlier then and it should be considering Trump's performance.

Nonetheless - these polls are not Gravis polls. They are Breitbart-Gravis polls and are quoted as such everywhere.

Why the need to make that distinction?

CNN polls should be as credible as ORC as Fox News is to ODC. Just like Phil didn't feel it necessary to qualify Morning Consult with Politico, I'm not sure why I needed to mention the notorious organisation that commissioned the Gravis poll. I've just checked and Nate Silver's B- rating also applies to Gravis polls sponsored by Breitbart.
[ Last edit by Mark September 29, 2016, 12:54 am ] IP Logged

Trump accused of breaking the Cuba embargo. Probably won't make much difference nationally, but could be important in Florida...
IP Logged

The limit should be 10 weeks max...or maybe less!
What would you say to a 13 year old girl raped by ISIS who discovers she is pregnant after ten weeks? That she must carry the baby?!!
IP Logged

Strong swing state polling for Clinton. Looks like the debate has given her a reasonable boost.
IP Logged

So you people who are against abortion want to punish women and bring unwanted children into the world, do you?  Good luck with that. 
IP Logged
Joe

You've got a damn cheek Boogers. If there are any nutters on here....it's you! While I don't disagree with abortion, I think the timescale allowed is totally horrific! Some of these aborted babies are ripped from the womb alive....with all that involves like suffering pain and distress! It's an absolute disgrace! The limit should be 10 weeks max...or maybe less!

10 weeks? Isn't the first routine US scan at 12 weeks? What happens to those women carrying fatally malformed babies diagnosed beyond that point? You're a nutter.
IP Logged

Notice you have no argument as usual
I shall ignore you, you just want to argue.I am allowed an opinionand have stated it.
ASk the malformed folk how they feel about being thrown away.
IP Logged
Joe

I shall ignore you, you just want to argue.I am allowed an opinionand have stated it.
ASk the malformed folk how they feel about being thrown away.

Well those that are due to die in the womb or soon after birth aren't able to speak, I'm afraid - but you'd rather keep them alive and suffering for that short time.
IP Logged

10 weeks? Isn't the first routine US scan at 12 weeks? What happens to those women carrying fatally malformed babies diagnosed beyond that point? You're a nutter.

Not to mention that a whole bunch of really serious foetal deformities aren't actually visible until the 20th week, which is when most countries have a second scan.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 ... 237 Reply