MurraysWorld  >  Columns  >  Resurgent Murray two matches away
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Resurgent Murray two matches away

tender How I hope Thursday brings a new colomn under the heading 'Murray one match away'....
I'm beyond excited, how I can be expected to carry on at school as normal, I really don't know!

And I agree, beating Fed would be the pinacle, I'm not sure if he will truly be accepted as an amazing player until he wins a slam beating Federer in the final, and unfortunately because of his nationality, I doubt the people of Britain will value him until he wins a Wimbledon title, but hey I'll be just as excited wherever it happens...... nervous

goshhh if that happens, as someone on here said that they would cry buckets, same here dude! murray to me just seems different this year, and i like it. he's really starting to show his charm. he deserves to finally win one Smile
[ Last edit by celinacarpina January 27, 2010, 02:20 am ] IP Logged

goshhh if that happens, as someone on here said that they would cry buckets, same here dude! murray to me just seems different this year, and i like it. he's really starting to show his charm. he deserves to finally win one Smile
Very Happy
IP Logged
snow

watching the match tonight, I think Andy mite just win . good luck to you Andy,I love Roger, but I think you may just have the edge     snow 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply 
+ Quick Reply