MurraysWorld  >  Archive: News  >  Murray absence down to fear of flying
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Murray absence down to fear of flying

I haven't come across any others today, but have read some of the better ones in the Telegraph and Independent.

Many thanks Nigel, for your brilliant effort, although I really thought your account of Andy's return home from Oz was part of it until I googled it and found out it was not only true but the preferred method of travel to and from Oz without having to fly - the alternative being a six weeks' and very expensive sea trip on a cruise ship.
IP Logged

Thanks Grabcopy - It was very good!  I believed it was true until I read about all the sickness in the aisles of the aeroplane - but even then I read the whole article right through (twice) - so thank you for doing it for us all Smile
IP Logged
deb

Great April fool   roflmao roflmao roflmao
IP Logged

Nice one Grab  clap Where you been?

Too much bickering. Not enough tennis.
IP Logged

Too much bickering. Not enough tennis.
I agree.  This forum isn't the place it once was, and Andy not playing isn't helping.  Quite a few other members have been conspicuous by their absence too, which is rather sad.
IP Logged
deb

I agree.  This forum isn't the place it once was, and Andy not playing isn't helping.  Quite a few other members have been conspicuous by their absence too, which is rather sad.
It really is Aileen.
IP Logged

I haven't come across any others today, but have read some of the better ones in the Telegraph and Independent.

Many thanks Nigel, for your brilliant effort, although I really thought your account of Andy's return home from Oz was part of it until I googled it and found out it was not only true but the preferred method of travel to and from Oz without having to fly - the alternative being a six weeks' and very expensive sea trip on a cruise ship.

Murray came back from Oz by sea and rail?!!
IP Logged

Murray came back from Oz by sea and rail?!!
Oh goodness no! lol  He flew back!  What I meant was that it was a popular method of travel for other people who don't want to fly to and from Oz, not out of fear of flying but rather to enjoy the experience of this 32 day trek.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply