MurraysWorld  >  Archive: News  >  Murray given favourable Aussie Open draw
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Reply

Murray given favourable Aussie Open draw

nikki fae scotland

come on Andy i no this is your time u can do it .... there will be no more tears this year except from the looser at the other side of the net .. i cant wait 2 watch u in action here we go here we go here we go
IP Logged

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/9362759.stm
IP Logged

Does anyone know what were the results of the charity matches played by Murray, Djokovic, Nadal and Federer in aid of the victims of the Australian floods? I believe they were played yesterday.
IP Logged

Interesting piece in this morning's Indie.  Cahill v positive about Andy but says he's not actually approached him re coaching.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/selfhelp-a-sure-sign-of-murrays-maturity-says-coaching-guru-2186198.html
Have I missed any discussion here re fact Andy is here without a coach? Anyway Cahill doesn't think it's a problem so I won't!
IP Logged

Does anyone know the results of the charity matches?

They weren't proper matches.  Just knockabouts with five or six people playing at once at some points.
IP Logged

They weren't proper matches.  Just knockabouts with five or six people playing at once at some points.
I watched a video of the matches and boy they had a lot of fun.
I think they raised nearly 2 million dollars .
Andy did loads of tweeners and it was wonderful  to watch he and Djocivich.Wish folk who think Andy is so dour would watch this kind of thing ad see what a neat guy he really is.
IP Logged

Do you have a link to this video, it would be great to see it ?
I watched a video of the matches and boy they had a lot of fun.
I think they raised nearly 2 million dollars .
Andy did loads of tweeners and it was wonderful  to watch he and Djocivich.Wish folk who think Andy is so dour would watch this kind of thing ad see what a neat guy he really is.
IP Logged

Do you have a link to this video, it would be great to see it ?
Rosie it's been posted o Andy at the Oz Open thread and Aileen has posted a shorter version from BBC website but I forget on which thread now.
IP Logged

Rosie it's been posted o Andy at the Oz Open thread and Aileen has posted a shorter version from BBC website but I forget on which thread now.
It's on the same thread. Smile
IP Logged

Interesting piece in this morning's Indie.  Cahill v positive about Andy but says he's not actually approached him re coaching.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/selfhelp-a-sure-sign-of-murrays-maturity-says-coaching-guru-2186198.html
Have I missed any discussion here re fact Andy is here without a coach? Anyway Cahill doesn't think it's a problem so I won't!

Corretja is still in Spain, so Andy is indeed at the AO without a coach.
IP Logged

^ It'll be interesting to see what transpires. At least he has to take responsibility and stop mouthing off at a coach.  Maybe this is what he needs.  To rely on himself and do what's required.
IP Logged

Best to take his time, awful if wrong coach selected. Liked Cahill's quote
very much, "I think the world of him as a player and a man." Didn't have to say that. Smile
IP Logged

Best to take his time, awful if wrong coach selected. Liked Cahill's quote
very much, "I think the world of him as a player and a man." Didn't have to say that. Smile
That is high praise indeed.  So wish the best for him.  Not sure the Aus Open is his best chance, but who knows.
IP Logged

So wish the best for him.  Not sure the Aus Open is his best chance, but who knows.

I consider that AO, Wimbly & USO are made for Andy. As long as he keeps his head together.
IP Logged

Thanks Ruthie & Aileen, I've found some photos of Andy on the Australian Open website but no video ? I've looked on AO R1 Murray v Beck link too & the one we are on now ' Murray given favourable Aussie Open draw'. Sorry I'm not too good on finding my way around all these different links  confused

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Reply