MurraysWorld  >  Archive: News  >  Murray splits with girlfriend Kim Sears
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Reply

Murray splits with girlfriend Kim Sears

I always thought the Sun was meant to be on his side of things anyway?  Or was that just the old days?
IP Logged

I'd use you as the bug :P
lmao Good riposte!
IP Logged

If he is spending 7 hours a day playing video games it might explain why his entire game has gone to shit recently... Think
IP Logged

confused Isn't there reason for hope with the last bit? Maybe like Prince Harry and Chelsea Davy
IP Logged

When does Andy ever get 7 hours to play with computer games as a general rule.   Maybe he was hitting them when he was resting the wrist and she got a bit cross but that is the gutter press gone mad.   
IP Logged
Joe

Sheer idiocy from The Scum as usual. lol

You'd think she'd have picked up on any computer game addiction a while back anyway, not just in the last few months. retard

Btw, I love how he's playing an XBox after the text reads that he's addicted to the PS3. lol
IP Logged

When does Andy ever get 7 hours to play with computer games as a general rule.   Maybe he was hitting them when he was resting the wrist and she got a bit cross but that is the gutter press gone mad.   

Exactly, surely 7 hours is a bit OTT.  Hes probably knackered from training, plus hes got to fit in what other relaxing activities he does.
IP Logged

It's the Sun...need anyone say more!
IP Logged

Horrible selective journalism. The computer games bit was probably about 5% of everything she actually said.

IP Logged

I always thought the Sun was meant to be on his side of things anyway?  Or was that just the old days?
Given this article, I think it's safe to say Murray is no longer a columnist for The Sun lol

I think the moment he ended that deal, they didn't give a shit what they wrote about him.
IP Logged

Haha Brad Gilbert....
Also I would like to add that Kim is not blonde.... Whilst she has lovely hair, it isn't blonde.
And I think their obsession with "blonde" is very amusing, they are trying to make him out as a ruthless guy after nothing but trophies... LOL
IP Logged

The article has been deleted...
IP Logged

Probably Rob slapping a letter of law upon them!
IP Logged

Oh dear... even Telegraph have it now... maybe this warrents an article on MW search me

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/andymurray/6699385/Andy-Murray-and-Kim-Sears-split-over-seven-hour-a-day-PlayStation-3-addiction.html
IP Logged

Andy seems to have really gone up in the eyes of many contemporary nerds (from a related forum), similar to the prediction's of Tim Henman's minority group appeal... well, I thought it was funny at least...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2004/jun/20/wimbledon2004.wimbledon6
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Reply