MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  A - Z of films and plays
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 ... 146 Reply

A - Z of films and plays

I did but mercifully it was quite soon.

Yes it was quite soon so that was a good thing Smile  Do you remember when she originally mentioned the Mummy?  I remember when she said it, it was quite funny really ha ha
She sort of drawls in the way she speaks, did she have false teeth?  She sounds as if she's speaking through false teeth - she sounds like that to me anyway lol
IP Logged

Shutter Island
IP Logged

Yes it was quite soon so that was a good thing Smile  Do you remember when she originally mentioned the Mummy?  I remember when she said it, it was quite funny really ha ha
She sort of drawls in the way she speaks, did she have false teeth?  She sounds as if she's speaking through false teeth - she sounds like that to me anyway lol
No I don't remember, probably because I couldn't stand listening to her.  I think she was teetering on the verge of dementia by the time this speech was made, and she sounds and looks it too - sort of half-mummified in fact.

Taking Of Pelham 123, The
IP Logged

No I don't remember, probably because I couldn't stand listening to her.  I think she was teetering on the verge of dementia by the time this speech was made, and she sounds and looks it too - sort of half-mummified in fact.

lol lol  that's so funny

Under the mountain
IP Logged

Wild In The Country  (Unmemorable film starring Elvis Presley.  The best thing about it is the title song)
IP Logged

^  I can't remember, did we decide to skip V as well as all the other letters?  yay  shocking

Yesterday
IP Logged

^  I can't remember, did we decide to skip V as well as all the other letters?
Embarassed  No we didn't.

Ace In The Hole   (very good oldie starring Kirk Douglas)
IP Logged

Black Beauty
IP Logged

Cabaret
IP Logged

Dances with wolves
IP Logged

Eiger Sanction, The
IP Logged

Final Destination (I think there are 4 films, they're all good, but the first one is the best I think.  This one's about someone having a premonition of a plane crash and it's very realistic and scary)
IP Logged

Green Mile  (The
IP Logged

Heroes Of Telemark, The   (Very good WW2 film based on a true story)
IP Logged

Ice Station Zebra - for the 12th time
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 ... 146 Reply