The classic car game, Eye Spy With My Little Eye...
- The Eye Spy poster posts an image, and then gives the starting letter of something he has picked out in the image. The image can be anything they pick, it can be a picture that has been posted in the game previously or a completely new one they find themselves.
- The new Eye Spy poster is the person who guesses the answer first.
- If a day goes by without the answer being given then the poster should reveal their answer and they then get to be the Eye Spy poster again for another turn
- The Eye Spy poster should try to respond to guesses regularly if they can. If the Eye Spy poster does not respond for a day or make new Eye Spy within a day then the game becomes open so the next person who posts can make a new Eye Spy
- NO DOUBLE POSTING OR POSTING MULTIPLE GUESSES IN A SINGLE POST, wait until at least one other guess or response by the Eye Spy poster before making another guess
- Optional Rule: You can put your answer on https://fnpaste.com and make it only available after a day - this is a very convenient way of verifying answers, which makes sure people don't change or forget their answer and people will be able to see your answer after a day if you forget to visit the forum.
Tips for finding good pictures, search for:
"Busy Scene" "Where's Wally" "Where's Waldo" "Messy Room" "Messy House" "Cluttered" "Large Jigaw Puzzle" "Big Jigsaw Puzzle" "Cluttered Garage" "Painting"