IP Logged

Zverev
IP Logged

zoology
IP Logged

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

time for a sleep
IP Logged

Well that's the whole alphabet done then! I realized during the game that by going all the way through it literally every word in the Dictionary is able to be used - you can't say that for many word games (hangman is the only one I can think of - even that is dubious because by picking an extra obscure word your opponent is very unlikely to know what the hell it is).
IP Logged

I guess the only thing to do now is to start over again? If people want to keep playing?

ambrosia
IP Logged

We could try double letters ( any position in word)  - no idea how doable that is for the entire alphabet I ill start with Aardvark, if you get stuck default to consecutive letters e.g. rABid.
IP Logged

We could try double letters ( any position in word)  - no idea how doable that is for the entire alphabet I ill start with Aardvark, if you get stuck default to consecutive letters e.g. rABid.
Good idea but how about just doing consecutive letters all the way through eg
AArdvark
rABid
rACe
buZZ

I think that should be in a new game topic though to avoid confusion. Maybe a good name for it would be "Consecutive Streak".

Having said that there are a number of letters that dont go together at all so a lot of cases would need to be missed out.
[ Last edit by laundry March 03, 2016, 12:41 pm ] IP Logged

Good idea go for it
IP Logged

Anyway to carry on this game in case others till want to:

Arb
IP Logged

Arabic
IP Logged

Acid
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 Reply