MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1161 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 1167 ... 1484 Reply

How do you feel right now?

First time probably ever that first day of school nerves are being surprised by first day of school excitement, I'm growing up chaps. All suited up (well I have a smart jacket and a pencil skirt, despite my mother trying to coerce me into done hideous suit) I head to school tomorrow as a sixth-former, which is crazy because I swear I'm in like year 9 or something! And to clarify, I'm taking French, Spanish, Chemistry and English Lit yay
IP Logged

First time probably ever that first day of school nerves are being surprised by first day of school excitement, I'm growing up chaps. All suited up (well I have a smart jacket and a pencil skirt, despite my mother trying to coerce me into done hideous suit) I head to school tomorrow as a sixth-former, which is crazy because I swear I'm in like year 9 or something! And to clarify, I'm taking French, Spanish, Chemistry and English Lit yay

Aww the baby's all grown up hug bet you look great in that, and every inch a 6th former yes
IP Logged

Good luck Emma!
IP Logged

Laughing. This is in the NYC subway.

IP Logged

Aww the baby's all grown up hug bet you look great in that, and every inch a 6th former yes
I know, I'm SEVENTEEN whole years old now... It's crazy, I shouldn't be allowed to grow up, they should have held me back!
On a side note the camp was really really good, nice bit of bonding and all that, did cycling in a velodrome and did amazingly on a massive climbing wall, I'm very proud of myself considering I'm a height-hater, and generally very critical about myself! hug
IP Logged

Good luck Emma!
I'm a junior now Wink
IP Logged

I'm a junior now Wink

My wittle baby. hug
IP Logged

Laughing. This is in the NYC subway.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA omg that is nuts.
IP Logged

Awesome!!! I got my p45 and my wage slip. I'm getting my months notice without being taxed off AND some tax back!!! cmon yeah
IP Logged

Nervous....first day of my last ever placement Frown
IP Logged

hug IT will be fine...and soon you'll be qualified yay
IP Logged

^^ I was there for two weeks a month ago but its still rather daunting!
On the plus, I have a job on the nurse bank! yay
IP Logged

hug How long for? Make the best of it before it's over!

First day of school was good, it was weird being in suits and everything. I remember on my first day ever at the school there was one girl who looked really good in her outfit and hair and make-up and stuff, but she looked really awkward, which seemed odd to me since I thought she looked so good, but now I understand, it's such a change!

Workload seems really tough, I think I may have to cut back on my swimming after Christmas...
IP Logged

You and me, both Emma. I've written 20 pages of bio notes front and back since Thursday...
IP Logged

Like I've had a semi-productive day Smile Well I've found and sorted my room and put everything in my new file box (the old one broke) and sorted all my bank statements etc Smile Also e-mailed various people about volunteering, let the nurse steal my blood, and start thinking of ideas for the Sunday school to do in a service at Christmas.
Not much in the grand scheme of things but not bad for me at the moment Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1161 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 1167 ... 1484 Reply