MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1207 1208 1209 [1210] 1211 1212 1213 ... 1484 Reply

How do you feel right now?

It's a whole night for us here, don't think I could study but you? Economics masterclass? Wink

Andrew you were having stir fry an hour ago, you pig! I might get a taxi to yours... pacing the flat...

tender

No, I don't have any tests in economics coming up, but I do have a biology test on Monday. Too nervous to really get down and dirty memorizing fish taxonomy!
IP Logged

It's a whole night for us here, don't think I could study but you? Economics masterclass? Wink

Andrew you were having stir fry an hour ago, you pig! I might get a taxi to yours... pacing the flat...

Just give us a shout before you do so, more than welcome. Smile
IP Logged

tender

No, I don't have any tests in economics coming up, but I do have a biology test on Monday. Too nervous to really get down and dirty memorizing fish taxonomy!

What's that exactly? Think Might learn at least one thing amid all this madness. Very Happy

I have washing for Andrew as my washing machine is broken, he can cure his boredom with that eh. Wink

IP Logged

What's that exactly? Think Might learn at least one thing amid all this madness. Very Happy

I have washing for Andrew as my washing machine is broken, he can cure his boredom with that eh. Wink

You should make him handwash it.

Taxonomy? It's the classification of all living things. An example would be how modern humans are homo sapiens sapiens.
IP Logged

Can't relax enough to sleep tonight I don't think, f**king c'mon Murray!!!!!!!!!
I just tried sleeping, didn't work Frown
IP Logged

I'm reading a blog by a sex worker.

This is how bored I am.
IP Logged

GET SOME NUTS!
IP Logged

Hey, Mark you're not usually the nervous type? Smile

I already played Andy's reaction to winning a million times round in my head, I want him to fall. Very Happy
IP Logged

Hey, Mark you're not usually the nervous type? Smile
It's excitement because I actually believe it can so easily happen.
IP Logged

Why was I convinced for a good few years that you weren't actually a tennis fan but you just thought such a site was missing on the intenet. lmao Geek Wink
IP Logged

Why was I convinced for a good few years that you weren't actually a tennis fan but you just thought such a site was missing on the intenet. lmao Geek Wink

lol hahahahahha
IP Logged

Gutted for Andy, but I'm in St Lucia, so.... Smile
IP Logged

I'm dizzy from having so much butterscotch just now! Yesterday was amazing, basically just laid about all day at my girlfriend's house. Very Happy
IP Logged

Are you still a Jehovah's Witness these days Dave, or are you getting some pre-marital action with her?
IP Logged

I feel ..... wub hehe
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1207 1208 1209 [1210] 1211 1212 1213 ... 1484 Reply