MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  The last thing you ate or drank was...
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 281 Reply

The last thing you ate or drank was...

Well they are Belgian after all. Smile
IP Logged

I don't cook. ignore

Well basically, I've never heard of what you've just wrote so I made a joke saying you must have made it up you see? Wink

I knew what you meant, Amy... It's our bond! Wink
[ Last edit by dentie November 23, 2007, 11:21 pm ] IP Logged

I knew what you meant, Amy... It's our bond! Wink

hug  I'm glad somebody does Very Happy
IP Logged

Honey Nut Cheerios which I think are really Honey Nut Loops which you don't see nowadays.  Hmmmm ...  secret service agent
IP Logged

Bowl of cornflakes Little tongue man
IP Logged

Bowl of cornflakes Little tongue man

Ditto that! Very Happy
IP Logged

Honey Nut Cheerios which I think are really Honey Nut Loops which you don't see nowadays.  Hmmmm ...  secret service agent

They are not the same thing! no
IP Logged

What u mean u don't see? They are Honey Loops anyway, not Honey nut loops. And you do so see them.
IP Logged

I do so see them?  You've been inside my eyes? shocking  You're powers get more unbelieveable by the day.

They are not the same thing! no

Oh right.  Well I've not seen them about, despite what Neil says hes seen through my eyes.
IP Logged

Oh **** off, you know exactly what I meant.
IP Logged

Honey Nut Cheerios are slightly sweeter and have a smoother texture, obviously. roflmao
IP Logged

Oh f**k off, you know exactly what I meant.

I'm sorry.  Your telling me I have without a doubt seen them,  but obviously with my prevous posts I have not.  Why can't you be more like Andrew?  Hes a nice boy and replies to comment properly Smile

Honey Nut Cheerios are slightly sweeter and have a smoother texture, obviously. roflmao

I see, I think I shall have to take a trip to the supermarket and find myself in the cereal row Very Happy
IP Logged

I clearly meant that you still get them. The you was not "you" as a singular person but a general coloquial term covering everyone.
IP Logged

Home-made brioche Little tongue man
IP Logged

I clearly meant that you still get them. The you was not "you" as a singular person but a general coloquial term covering everyone.

My apologies, I didn't read it that way.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 281 Reply