MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  The last thing you ate or drank was...
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 ... 281 Reply

The last thing you ate or drank was...

Have you tried Reese's buttercups, Elly? They are seriously something else. fainting
No, and I dare not look for them, else I'll be a lost cause!  nervous
IP Logged

Just the once? pray  I don't really like the pieces, neither the thought of chocolate and peanut butter but goodness me.
IP Logged

Jordans Country Crisp, the best cereal on the planet.
IP Logged

I need to get you eating porridge. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

I need to get you eating porridge. Rolling Eyes

Nawwwww, it's not as tasty as JCC. Little tongue man
IP Logged

Russian wife feed big bear. Do you like lemon meringue pie? I fancy some at the weekend, going to make a pie from scratch for the first time. Smile
IP Logged

I prefer creampies.

In all seriousness, that sounds delish. Haven't really cooked anything from scratch for almost 2 weeks now! Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Caz

Well, it certainly doesn't taste sugary but I think there's a fair bit but probably not more than you would put on your porridge... do you put sugar in your porridge?
You put sugar on your porridge......Yuk! Try it with salt and some creamy milk......Yum Yum!
IP Logged

Grapes. Before that I ate veggie sausages with garlic mash and broccoli. Om nom nom.
IP Logged

Strawberries and cream fudge...this stuff is to die for! Bought it at the wedding fair on Saturday and it is sooo worth it Little tongue man
IP Logged

Strawberries and cream fudge...this stuff is to die for! Bought it at the wedding fair on Saturday and it is sooo worth it Little tongue man

Your life revolves around weddings. :p
IP Logged

Your life revolves around weddings. :p

At the moment yep Smile And another friend is now getting married the end of July. So that's one in April, two in July and one in August so far Smile
IP Logged

Just had my porridge a short time ago.  Fills you up and is very satisfying.
IP Logged

Sushi.

I am in heaven!!!!
IP Logged

Sushi.

I am in heaven!!!!

Did you buy it or make it?  If you bought it, how much does it cost over there now ...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 ... 281 Reply