MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 ... 660 Reply

What are you doing right now?

I've been accepted into another uni. Except it was a safety school, but again, they offered me quite a bit scholarship-wise. Their poli-sci program isn't as great as the other unis' that I'm applying to...

*sigh*

IP Logged

hug

Which university is it?
IP Logged

Emmanuel College. It's a very small uni in Boston.
IP Logged

Emmanuel College. It's a very small uni in Boston.

Boston is awesome!
IP Logged

Boston is awesome!

Clearly! That's why I applied to every uni there.

I'm waiting on all my other applications before I make a decision, but methinks that Boston University and Northeastern will never give me enough aid unless I want to be swimming in over a hundred thousand dollars in debt before I even finish grad school.
IP Logged

James must be loving Emmanuel, looks like a Roman Catholic finishing school. Very Happy
IP Logged

Clearly! That's why I applied to every uni there.

I'm waiting on all my other applications before I make a decision, but methinks that Boston University and Northeastern will never give me enough aid unless I want to be swimming in over a hundred thousand dollars in debt before I even finish grad school.

One of my cousins went to BU and my other cousin goes to Northeastern. I was at hanging round Northeastern campus two summers ago. Good times!
IP Logged

James must be loving Emmanuel, looks like a Roman Catholic finishing school. Very Happy

It is! Ugh, so not a fan of Emmanuel.

One of my cousins went to BU and my other cousin goes to Northeastern. I was at hanging round Northeastern campus two summers ago. Good times!

I'm actually not a big fan of the campus at Northeastern. I think I'd get lost more times than is accepted. BU on the other hand...wub

But mostly because I love taking the T.
IP Logged

What do you find so great about the T? Seemed pretty sketchy when I was on it!
IP Logged

Everyone says that!

I know, but aren't all East Coast subways sketchy? I just have a thing for Boston, and have had it since I was a little kid.

Plus, I currently live in Rhode Island, where there is no public transportation (basically) and I hate driving, so anything is a step up.
IP Logged

Haha well I've only been on it once and I was definitely sat opposite a crack-whore so my opinion may be formed by that single experience!
IP Logged

Crack whores are always fun.

Homeless men talking about sex to themselves are even better.
IP Logged

Organising my knicker drawer, and mulling over my boy's choice of Glasgow or Edinburgh Uni for his Masters.  Not my choice, but just wondering where he'll be happiest at, and I know he'll ask me what I think. 
IP Logged

Crack whores are always fun.

Homeless men talking about sex to themselves are even better.

Ha ha, so the city where I live has a street called Sprague Avenue, and if you ride the bus that goes down it in the early morning, you catch all the crack whores, drug dealers, and pimps on their way home in the morning. In the evening, you catch them on their way to work. One guy asked me if I had the time whilst shaking uncontrollably over and over again. Very Happy
IP Logged

Uploading Oz photos from my phone - let's see how good they really are search
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 ... 660 Reply