MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 ... 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 ... 660 Reply

What are you doing right now?

Ha ha, so the city where I live has a street called Sprague Avenue, and if you ride the bus that goes down it in the early morning, you catch all the crack whores, drug dealers, and pimps on their way home in the morning. In the evening, you catch them on their way to work. One guy asked me if I had the time whilst shaking uncontrollably over and over again. Very Happy

Me thinks it's time to move.
IP Logged

I hardly ever ride that bus, so it's fine. That's just the crack whore street. Do you know how many people live in Providence? I wonder how close my city is to that one.
IP Logged

Nope, sorry, never done a census on how many people live in Providence. :p

They're all druggies anyway.
IP Logged

Ha ha, it's not like I expect you to know how many people live there. I feel like RI is so small you're practically on the doorstep. Wink

I asked because larger cities usually have drug problems. According to Wikipedia, the Providence metro area has about 1.5 million people in it, compared to where I live which has about .9 million people in the metro area.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with what I'm doing right now. :P
IP Logged

Watching various items blow past the window amidst the pouring rain...yuck is an understatement for the weather just now yes
IP Logged

Urgh minging here too, Hazel! You Scots put up with some terrible weather - the rain I can handle but the winds! no
IP Logged

I know!  I'm going out straight from work tonight which means I've straightened my hair now!  Gonna have to put my hair under a hat and keep it straight as possible whilst I get the bus to work doh
IP Logged

Urgh minging here too, Hazel! You Scots put up with some terrible weather - the rain I can handle but the winds! no

Ugh I know, and it's meant to be worse...glad Scotland aren't at Murrayfield this week, would be lousy Smile As for me I'm avoiding going out as much as possible. Thankfully our dog doesn't like bad weather so won't go out for long walks lol
IP Logged

I know!  I'm going out straight from work tonight which means I've straightened my hair now!  Gonna have to put my hair under a hat and keep it straight as possible whilst I get the bus to work doh

Do they not have straighteners in the ladies bathrooms in Manchester? Very Happy Was out last night in the shit weather, so many girls had their fake tan running lmao vomit

Ugh I know, and it's meant to be worse...glad Scotland aren't at Murrayfield this week, would be lousy Smile As for me I'm avoiding going out as much as possible. Thankfully our dog doesn't like bad weather so won't go out for long walks lol

That's one hell of an excuse, missy! Wink I might just crawl out to get a takeaway later, that's the only reason I'm leaving Whistle

IP Logged

That's one hell of an excuse, missy! Wink I might just crawl out to get a takeaway later, that's the only reason I'm leaving Whistle

lol Well my mum just came in and decided that since she had her coat on anyway and was wet she'd take him out, feel bad but at the same time quite relieved Smile
IP Logged

I might just crawl out to get a takeaway later, that's the only reason I'm leaving Whistle

IP Logged

I had pasta and still feel like I'm going to chunder everywhere - gin and red wine doh  Hey screw the takeaway, you're cooking!
IP Logged

Pmsl. roflmao
IP Logged

sat alone in a pub with a bottle of wine. told my mates to be here for half 9 Frown
IP Logged

Sitting at my computer reading emails from friends in Australia.  One friend lives in Melbourne
She says her husband is taking water out of the pool as its overflowing.   She said the weather is terrible
it has been pouring for days and they are having gale force winds. Australia seems to be getting some really
bad weather.  I guess we should not complain. Think of all the poor souls in Queensland who have to start
from scratch again.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 ... 660 Reply