MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you thinking of right now?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 138 Reply

What are you thinking of right now?

You were thinking the same, so don't act all innocent.

Hmm was actually thinking how cold my feet are and how much I like my hair Smile but whatever Very Happy
IP Logged

Hmm was actually thinking how cold my feet are and how much I like my hair Smile but whatever Very Happy

Is your hair thick and luxuriant? Think
IP Logged

Homo
IP Logged

Is your hair thick and luxuriant? Think

I've just had it cut which is why I was thinking about it.
Lots of volume but very fine...pretty much like the rest of me Very Happy
IP Logged

I've just had it cut which is why I was thinking about it.
Lots of volume but very fine...pretty much like the rest of me Very Happy

If I was to stick my hand in it, would I be able to remove it easily? Too much volume?

Edit: That sounded dirtier than I had intended.
[ Last edit by Clydey December 09, 2009, 01:02 am ] IP Logged

I'm consumed with thoughts relating to how I am genuinely screwed for my maths mock exam tomorrow....
IP Logged

I'm consumed with thoughts relating to how I am genuinely screwed for my maths mock exam tomorrow....

Mocks are a doddle .... saying that I failed most of mine but it made me pull my finger out for me GCSEs and I did really well Smile
IP Logged

Mocks are a doddle .... saying that I failed most of mine but it made me pull my finger out for me GCSEs and I did really well Smile
Oh yeah, I don't really care, I know that when the real things come around I will actually revise, but my parents are taking it very seriously and my maths teacher is as well.....
IP Logged

I'm currently thinking, thank goodness Shooting Star has not read the Facebook thread today.
IP Logged

I'm currently thinking, thank goodness Shooting Star has not read the Facebook thread today.
Oh really......why?........
IP Logged

Nothing Whistle
IP Logged

You better make it count, because you can't get it back
IP Logged

Thinking of turning Wednesday's shenanigans into "Clydey's Stories" format.
IP Logged

Whether to watch my wrist operation tomorrow or look the other way Think

Surgeon is allowing me to have it without general anesthetic, instead just going to have my arm killed.
IP Logged

Whether to watch my wrist operation tomorrow or look the other way Think

Surgeon is allowing me to have it without general anesthetic, instead just going to have my arm killed.

Brave. See for me if I looked I'd probably feel sick but because I was awake I'd really want to look, so I would and then promptly be sick!

When do you go in? Is it just a day thing or will you be kept in?

And I was totally about to post on this thread about something random and now feel compelled to be semi-serious because you'r getting an op lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 138 Reply