MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What are you thinking of right now?
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 ... 138 Reply

What are you thinking of right now?

hahaha awww.  If only, I've been very good with this boy - I deserve a medal!

tender
IP Logged

Hazel, what's up you devil? :p
IP Logged

Just in from babysitting Smile Had a great weekend! Very Happy Was lovely to meet Amy and get to see Lorna too yay
IP Logged

She's been riding her boyfriend all night. She just won't admit it. Shrug
IP Logged

She's been riding her boyfriend all night. She just won't admit it. Shrug

whip Behave :p
IP Logged

Ignore him, he's just frustrated that he's not getting any himself. :p
IP Logged

I just got into school, there's no one here and the roof above the science wing is leaking.

Man, **** this shit!
IP Logged

It's going to be another one of those days... :P Right now I'm thinking that the ability to destroy a planet is nothing next to the power of the force.
IP Logged

I really need to make some money!
IP Logged

High five Amy, being a student sometimes sucks assss! Let's set up a tattoo parlour, we can do it naked for extra cash lmao
IP Logged

Hahaha! lets do it.  I asked my mate who is a reporter for the Daily Sport whether she could do an article on my tattoos, and get some pics of me in a bikini in there.  But she says I'll need some sort of angle like "getting tattoos give me a sexual pleasure" or something Think
IP Logged

It does doesn't it? Whistle  You could say how much you really aspire to be a tattoo artist and show the ones you have designed for your mates?

I literally can't really afford to go out out for weeks unless I want to eat canned beans every day and my dad is going to have to pay half of my rent for April which I'm not happy about, not going out is a bummer Frown
IP Logged

I'm gonna have to lend of my parents I think.  I get paid next week though and hopefully I won't get taxed this time!!  Though it would be awesome to get a refund for the emergency tax I've paid the last two months but the tax man is a bitch and I will probs have to wait months to get it back.  I've already sent off my job centre P45's so hopefully they can sort out my tax sooner so I don't have to wait til September ... like I did last year!
IP Logged

Blaaah, I drive out all the way to go donate blood and then find out I have slightly high blood pressure today and get turned away.

Annoyed.
IP Logged

Still laughing at this coaster one of my friends brought me last night. Very Happy

* coaster.jpg (19.77 KB, 300x300 - viewed 73 times.)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 ... 138 Reply