MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Football Talk
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 ... 575 Reply

Football Talk

What do you all think will be the top 4 at the end of the season?

1 - Chelsea
2 - Man Utd
3 - Man City
4 - Arsenal

That would be my choice.
IP Logged

Probably agree with that. United and Chelsea should still be too good for the rest and with the players City have they really should be breaking into the top 4 this season. Think we should be able to scrape 4th which is the height of our ambitions these days. 4th will be a lot closer to 7th than they will be to 1st however.
IP Logged
Geo

There is no set big 4 now as the was from 2004 - 2009, with only Everton getting the 4th place in 04/05 season but Liverpool won the UCL that season to maintain their Champions League place.  There is only the big 2, Chelsea and United this season.  The six below them from last season will fight it out again for the other 2 spots.   
IP Logged

I'm going to be very outrageous and suggest....

1. Man City
2. Man U
3. Chelsea
4. Tottenham
IP Logged

Nikica Jelavic very close to signing for Rangers, think this guy could be a great signing for us - young, hungry for success, and probably a sellable asset a few years down the line.
IP Logged

WHAT? A signing! fainting
IP Logged

3 Kiwis in the Premiership this season with Reid signing for West Ham. shocking

Football continues to ride high here on the back of the World Cup campaign. Street parade for the all whites through Wellington a couple of weeks ago, another one signed to the Premiership, Boca Juniors here to play the Phoenix...

Now they've secured a home friendly against Paraguay in October which is a massive coup. They've never been able to get anyone to come here for a friendly, let alone a team ranked 16th who made the quarter finals at the World Cup. Only other time I can remember an international team other than the pacific nations and Australia coming here (and Bahrain for the World Cup playoff) is the Chile Olympic team stopping off for a friendly on their way to the Sydney Olympics 10 years ago.

Looking forward to the Phoenix kicking off next Friday night.
IP Logged

rangers favourites over newcastle?! I'm having me some of that! 7/4 on Newcastle is great odds! Even for a friendly Smile

Got a few bets on today, £20 staked. 1 8 team accumulator, 1 trixie (treble and 3 doubles on 3 teams), and 1 double.
[ Last edit by Neil August 07, 2010, 12:57 pm ] IP Logged

I don't touch friendlies, ever.

Putting in £50 into my bet365 and starting next weekend.
IP Logged

2-1 Rangers FT.
IP Logged

How important a player is Kenny Miller to us right now?

In other news, apparently we are in talks with Eidur Gudjohnsen.
IP Logged

Miller's goal was good. Didn't see the match after that as I was working. Was a silly bet tbh lol

My team won 4-0 today and sit top of the first division!  cmon yeah  I was originally just going to put everything on them, but I got greedy Frown
IP Logged

Thought Naismith's goal was a good 'un too, perfect slide rule ball from wee Stevie Davis.
IP Logged

Thought Naismith's goal was a good 'un too, perfect slide rule ball from wee Stevie Davis.

I'll have a look at them later on if I have time Smile. Who scored for newcastle?
IP Logged

Lovenkrands mate, nice wee touch he showed by not celebrating.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 ... 575 Reply