MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Football Talk
Pages: 1 ... 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 ... 575 Reply

Football Talk

What was it all about?  I fail to see.  More wages?  More money for him to spend on prostitutes while his gorgeous wife suffers that humiliation?  Totally nuts...  Frown
Mind you,I think he,s canny because with his like for Grannies......he probably gets two for the price of one. Think
IP Logged

Mind you,I think he,s canny because with his like for Grannies......he probably gets two for the price of one. Think
Seriously - man with no brain gets money - pisses it against the wall, and is a total loser...  Nuff said....
IP Logged

Perhaps the 'foreign' teams he was interested in got his measure.  I suspect that's why he's done a turn about.  The 'A' teams in Europe don't need his kind of sleaze or his shoddy work ethic.  no
IP Logged

Yep after all that it was simply a bargaining tool for more money. They bowed down to it much quicker than I'd expected. What an absolute ****. lol
IP Logged

^ Much as I hate that word, it's appropriate here.  Very Happy
IP Logged

Thought he said it wasnt about the money. In today's climate how obscene that he should be getting that kind of money.Maybe he will give the increase to charity?
IP Logged

Thought he said it wasnt about the money. In today's climate how obscene that he should be getting that kind of money.Maybe he will give the increase to charity?
Maybe pigs will fly.  He's a moron.  Said it before, and will say it again - it's obscene the money these idiots make for kicking a ball, yet our nurses and fire fighters (the ones we could not do without) struggle to make a living.  There's something very wrong there.

He'll probs find a few more grannies to hump and think he's the man...  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Maybe pigs will fly.  He's a moron.  Said it before, and will say it again - it's obscene the money these idiots make for kicking a ball, yet our nurses and fire fighters (the ones we could not do without) struggle to make a living.  There's something very wrong there.

Whilst that as a common sense argument is right, there's economic theory which would say otherwise. These guys satiate a very large demand by providing a product which generates a lot of income, ergo, the top footballers are very highly paid.

Sure Alex, or Julia could explain in greater detail.
IP Logged

Whilst that as a common sense argument is right, there's economic theory which would say otherwise. These guys satiate a very large demand by providing a product which generates a lot of income, ergo, the top footballers are very highly paid.

Sure Alex, or Julia could explain in greater detail.
A product that serves who?  A bunch of tribal morons who pay through the nose to sit on the terraces and get their aggression out by shouting the loudest?  For me, football has gone nuts in terms of the money these guys get paid.  It's utterly ridiculous.  It's a sport gone mad.
IP Logged

There's something very wrong in our world, when an ugly, grannie humping idiot can demand over one fifty k a week in wages.
IP Logged

A product that serves who?  A bunch of tribal morons who pay through the nose to sit on the terraces and get their aggression out by shouting the loudest?  For me, football has gone nuts in terms of the money these guys get paid.  It's utterly ridiculous.  It's a sport gone mad.

Wow, what a wild generalisation. Yes all football fans are neanderthals.
IP Logged

Wow, what a wild generalisation. Yes all football fans are neanderthals.
Not all, Andrew - I actually like football, as a sport - Big Rangers fan.  However, I see how the sport is becoming too big for itself.  Guys with big money and little brains are a lethal combo.  The money issue is OTT and the most 'telling' matches need riot police.  What's that all about?
IP Logged

Life is sweet.

Very Happy
IP Logged

Life is sweet.

Very Happy
Yep, 94th minute winner for Raith Rovers. Very Happy
IP Logged

Another thing about Wayne Rooney, if I had his money, my wife would be MILES fitter than that. It's just good sense.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 ... 575 Reply