MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Football Talk
Pages: 1 ... 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 Reply

Football Talk

Absolutely brilliant! lol
IP Logged

Bloody Liverpool. Completely and utterly bottled it.
IP Logged

Bloody Liverpool. Completely and utterly bottled it.

Are you a fan? That was frickin' hilarious!
IP Logged

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club or bunch of fans. "This does not ******* slip." lol
IP Logged

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club or bunch of fans. "This does not ******* slip." lol

Eyebrow raise.

Yes, I'm a Liverpool fan. Not a patch on the team I grew up with old Now those were the days!
IP Logged

Are you a fan? That was frickin' hilarious!
Nah, but after Arsenal cocked it up I'd much prefer Liverpool to Mourinho or moneybags City. They're also much easier on the eye with a far more likeable manager and an English core. Liverpool winning the title would've been far better for English football than Man City winning it now.
IP Logged

I did not know anything about it again. but, now i am clear about this news, thanks for sharing.
IP Logged

Does anyone know why we have changed kit ? 
Is it because Slovakia is chosen as the home team in this match so they can wear their home colour ? 

Is it pure luck / flip of the coin as to which country is chosen to wear their home kit ?  Thanks.
IP Logged

Does anyone know why we have changed kit ?  
Is it because Slovakia is chosen as the home team in this match so they can wear their home colour ?  

Is it pure luck / flip of the coin as to which country is chosen to wear their home kit ?  Thanks.

http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/sports/euro-2016/15/

Yes because Slovakia were the "home team" for this match.
[ Last edit by Matthew2408 June 20, 2016, 09:57 pm ] IP Logged

Watching Italy -v- Spain.  Not knicker gripping thus far...
IP Logged

Found myself tuning into the women's football Euros over the past few weeks.  A school friend of my daughter plays for Scotland, and that piqued my interest. 

No Scotland now, but England playing the Netherlands for a place in the final, as we speak.  cmon yeah
IP Logged

England down 1-0 at half time.  Come on, girls! 
IP Logged

Not to be for the girls, but great effort to get to this stage.  The Dutch were the better team on the night.

I've surprised myself getting into this, but it's been a refreshing change!  Very Happy
IP Logged

Not a single mention of the world cup on here?  lmao
IP Logged

^  Yes it really has been very quiet re the World Cup here at MW, but it has been mentioned from time to time in some threads - you just have to try to find where it has been mentioned!
But England has definitely done very well.  I don't actually follow the World Cup, but it's quite exciting in many ways.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 Reply