MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Rugby Thread
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 Reply

Rugby Thread

Scotland 14, Argentina 9.    It was tight match though in difficult wet conditions and definitely not one of Scotland's better ones.  Still, they did enough to win, largely thanks to Maitland's try 15 minutes before the end and the fact that Argentina's kicker Sanchez was off-form.
IP Logged

Six Nations - Wales vs France

Well done to Wales for overcoming a half-time deficit of 0-16 and fighting back to win the match 24-19, albeit helped by a couple of stupid errors by France. clap
IP Logged

Wales! Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat  yahooo
IP Logged
Caz

Well done to Wales and well done to Scotland today too! w00t
Scotland have to play Ireland next week!  nervous
IP Logged

Got the time wrong so missed the match! doh  But well done Scotland!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Caz

Got the time wrong so missed the match! doh  But well done Scotland!  cmon yeah
Awww.....Didn't you see my PM?
IP Logged

Awww.....Didn't you see my PM?
I did get it but unfortunately only the first part registered, probably because I was still half-asleep! Embarassed

Anyway having now read a report on it and watched the highlights, congratulations to man of the match Blair Kinghorn for scoring a hat-trick of tries, Scotland first in a championship for 30 years.  yay
IP Logged

Scotland played really well but Italy were almost as hopeless as France in the 2nd half of Welsh game.A couple of the tries were just magic. I love fast, flowing rugby.
Princess Anne spent a lot more time talking to the best looking guy in the squad, Kinghorn, than the others. She's not daft is she? Wink
England looked unbeatable tho. They completely neutralised and demoralised the Irish.
IP Logged

Squinting at the Rugby - dotting in and out.  Tight match...
IP Logged

Six points in it too!  nervous  lol
IP Logged

Great first half and then.....Scotland collapsed, not helped by foul on Hogg. Rolling Eyes
And Wales were.....awful! Gonna be murdered in Cardiff   nervous
IP Logged

OMG!
Not "murdered in Cardiff" at all!
You beauties  yay yay yay
Injuries did for Scotland, you will be much more like at Murrayfield. We're in for a tough battle, no doubt.

IP Logged

Another win..... yay yay yay
IP Logged

Another loss due to injuries and lack of motivation, particularly on home soil ..... Frown
IP Logged

Townsend should never have been allowed to kick Vern Cotter out...just saying.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 Reply