MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 807 [808] 809 810 811 ... 1706 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

Rafa is closer to a break in the second set than Raonic. Yet, he has not been able to make it, unfortunately.
IP Logged

Not a huge fan of Meelosh, but it's pretty ridiculous that he's in a QF - in a Masters - against Nadal -and none of my sports channels are showing it live. They're showing American College Football and other interesting stuff  Rolling Eyes

Wouldn't mind, except they showed the Fed/Berdy match.

Currently watching on a stream. Rafa leading 5-3.
I thought you were a fan of the gel-haired pretty boy?  wink
IP Logged

Nay, Aileen. naughty

I'm proud of his accomplishments for Canada, no doubt. He's definitely put Canada on the tennis map.
But I'm much more a Pospy fan. yes
IP Logged

Does milos really have to stretch his socks halfway up his calfs like that? Its quite disturbing & giving me the boak  yuk
IP Logged

He has long legs, Ang. If wee Daveed were to wear them, they'd be halfway up his thighs.

Save yer boak for the bendy-man tomorrow when he's playing against our lad.
IP Logged

He has long legs, Ang. If wee Daveed were to wear them, they'd be halfway up his thighs.

Save yer boak for the bendy-man tomorrow when he's playing against our lad.

He could roll them down a bit  w00t  the bendy man will be getting a belt roon the lugs tomorrow if he starts any funny business again  ranting
IP Logged

There are more weird things about Raonic's appearance apart from the long socks: the ridiculous sleeve, the oily hair and his dull facial expression.
IP Logged

And now we're in a tie-break.
IP Logged

There are more weird things about Raonic's appearance apart from the long socks: the ridiculous sleeve, the oily hair and his dull facial expression.
I've never found out just exactly what that sleeve is for, but it does look very odd.
IP Logged

Nay, Aileen. naughty

I'm proud of his accomplishments for Canada, no doubt. He's definitely put Canada on the tennis map.
But I'm much more a Pospy fan. yes
I really like Pospy too.
IP Logged

6-5 Nadal with Raonic to serve, and Nadal hits the return long, and it's 6-6.

8-8.  This could go on for a while.  Neither can break the other's serve.
[ Last edit by Aileen March 20, 2015, 11:05 pm ] IP Logged

I've never found out just exactly what that sleeve is for, but it does look very odd.

It's a compression sleeve. I saw them in Miami and took a pic. I'll dig it out.
IP Logged

Geezuss.. 9-9
IP Logged

Dear gawd noooo.. a 3rd set!
IP Logged

For goodness sake Rafa... Messy tennis from both. Not sure I can stay awake much longer.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 807 [808] 809 810 811 ... 1706 Reply