MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 ... 1708 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

Who are we including as the big 4 here? Because Wawrinka and Nishikori might have something to say about that.

Nishikori the guy whose biggest achievement is reaching a Slam final.  Zero Masters titles. You are having a giraffe.

Stan  is consistently awful outside the Slams but with 3 Slams to his name he cannot be ignored. Even though you want to.

No the Big 4 remain the Big 4. Rafa and Fed are out injured and even though everyone repeatedly writes them off its too soon to say they are finished.
IP Logged

The Big Four will always be Fed, Rafa, Andy and Novak, irrespective of where they may be ranked. You may have top fours in the future, but the phrase "Big Four" has one meaning only!
IP Logged

ROFLOL
  Well of course, but in the context of the discussion…..
IP Logged

The Big Four will always be Fed, Rafa, Andy and Novak, irrespective of where they may be ranked. You may have top fours in the future, but the phrase "Big Four" has one meaning only!
Absolutely correct.
IP Logged

Not really the right place for this question, but there doesn't seem to be an appropriate thread really, but would be grateful if anyone can help.

Does anyone have a link or contact email for that website that does DVD copies of tennis matches?

Much appreciated.
IP Logged

Nishikori the guy whose biggest achievement is reaching a Slam final.  Zero Masters titles. You are having a giraffe.

Stan  is consistently awful outside the Slams but with 3 Slams to his name he cannot be ignored. Even though you want to.

No the Big 4 remain the Big 4. Rafa and Fed are out injured and even though everyone repeatedly writes them off its too soon to say they are finished.
Yes, you seem to have completely and utterly failed to grasp what I just said. Quite spectacularly done, really.
IP Logged

Has atomic been the same since Wimbledon? I do not think so. I know he has been injured but it seems more than that
IP Logged

I see Mongols has withdrawn and goffin is playing tomorrow
IP Logged
deb

C'mon Cilic .
IP Logged

Be more than happy to have screwed up my RTR having picked Wawrinka to win! 
IP Logged

Darn.  He had SP there but now it's 5-5.
IP Logged

Tiebreak now.
IP Logged

^ See that.  I've just got livescore up.
IP Logged

Cilic needs to find a first serve here.
IP Logged

Oh well, hope Cilic has better luck next set.

Good start, gets the break in the first game, the first break of the whole match so far.
[ Last edit by Aileen November 16, 2016, 09:40 pm ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 ... 1708 Reply