MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 1644 1645 1646 [1647] 1648 1649 1650 ... 1657 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

..... Shapo at approx 6:00pm our time
IP Logged

Great match between Schwartzman and Nadal.  Schwartzman has won first set 6-2 and is a break up in the second. 4-3.   Nadal will probably come back and win, but he’s had a real contest tonight.

And Schwartzman takes it 6-2 7-5.  Well done!
[ Last edit by waverlybear September 19, 2020, 10:41 pm ] IP Logged

Rome:  Playing today, semi finals

Novak
C. Ruud

D. Shapo
D. Schwartzman

That's wonderful. well done Schwartzman, great news Smile

Good luck Shapo, You Can Do It, I Am With You  cmon yeah cmon yeah
IP Logged

Great match between Schwartzman and Nadal.  Schwartzman has won first set 6-2 and is a break up in the second. 4-3.   Nadal will probably come back and win, but he’s had a real contest tonight.

And Schwartzman takes it 6-2 7-5.  Well done!
I didn't see the match, but a great result!
IP Logged

When did Petchey get so bloody awful in commentary?

Novak could brutally murder an official on court and he'd find an insane way to excuse him.
IP Logged

Novak could brutally murder an official on court and he'd find an insane way to excuse him.

I was thinking the same thing.  Djokovic has won the first set, so all is right with the world.
[ Last edit by waverlybear September 20, 2020, 02:58 pm ] IP Logged

^ I honestly don’t think I’ve disliked any player as much as I dislike Djok.  So I tend not to comment as I’m no way objective!  Watching a bit of the match now.
IP Logged

^ I honestly don’t think I’ve disliked any player as much as I dislike Djok.  So I tend not to comment as I’m no way objective!  Watching a bit of the match now.

With you on that Elly, he has none of the qualities that make Federer and Nadal such good ambassadors of the sport.
IP Logged

Do you think they will still allow spectators at Roland Garros now that Coronavirus numbers have gone up?
IP Logged

Do you think they will still allow spectators at Roland Garros now that Coronavirus numbers have gone up?

I don't know for sure
IP Logged

I read somewhere that they plan to reduce intended numbers allowed down to 5000. That was after the virus cases increased in France. For certain they still intend to go ahead with some spectators.
IP Logged

Does Humbert looks like a young Andy?
IP Logged

I read somewhere that they plan to reduce intended numbers allowed down to 5000. That was after the virus cases increased in France. For certain they still intend to go ahead with some spectators.
There are quite a few spectators in Hamburg - single people, couples and small groups sitting well apart from each other, and no masks -  but maybe the virus is under better control in Germany?
[ Last edit by Aileen September 25, 2020, 07:43 pm ] IP Logged

^ Note that the tournament now progresses with only 1000 spectators on site. I assume that most will go the the main show court?
IP Logged

^ I would have thought so MA.  At least there'll be plenty of space in which to implement social distancing.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1644 1645 1646 [1647] 1648 1649 1650 ... 1657 Reply