MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 1662 1663 1664 [1665] 1666 1667 1668 ... 1706 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

Good luck Tsitsipas  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Sorry Tsitsipas lost  shocking
IP Logged

Zverev -v- Rafa today at approx 2:00pm our time - quarter final.
Wishing Sascha lots of luck  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Congratulations Zverev well done  cmon yeah cmon yeah
Into the semi finals with Dominic T ..

IP Logged

Congratulations Zverev  cmon yeah
Good luck you are a winner  yay
IP Logged

Zverev plays Matteo Berrettini in the final today at approx 5:30pm our time.
Good luck Z, I think you'll win, but it isn't possible to be sure of anything.

(Doesn't anyone on this site like Zverev?  There's very little interest shown in him which seems a bit sad)

Anyway it's all right, I follow you Z, even if I'm all alone, that doesn't matter.
IP Logged

Congratulations Alexander Zverev, great win for you, winning a Masters 1000 is always such an achievement, good luck, a memorable week for you Smile   cmon yeah cmon yeah yay

IP Logged

ATP rankings

1. Novak 11,463
2. D. Medvedev 9,780
3. Rafa 9,630
4. D. Thiem 8,365
5. S. Tsitsipas 7,610

6. A. Zverev 6,945

56. N. Kyrgios 1,135
IP Logged

I’ve never seen Sinner play.  He’s some player for a 19 year old and still growing!  All arms and legs.
IP Logged

cmon yeah  Tsitsipas
IP Logged

Thanks Tonedial  thumb up
IP Logged

Rome today ........

Tsitsipas plays Novak in the qfs - good luck Tsitsipas, you have a good chance  cmon yeah

Zverev plays Rafa in the qfs - good luck Sascha - you might have a good chance too, so good luck to you  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Watching Djokovic/Tsitsipas.   Djokovic threw his racquet in a rage after being broken in the 3rd set.  I thought he would be more careful these days.
IP Logged

When you are in a rage wb you are rarely careful.     I remember Tsitsipas throwing his racquet in a rage.    It hit his father on the arm and his mother came down from the stand to give him a telling off.    No translation was needed.
IP Logged

When you are in a rage wb you are rarely careful.     I remember Tsitsipas throwing his racquet in a rage.    It hit his father on the arm and his mother came down from the stand to give him a telling off.    No translation was needed.

That’s true.  Yes, I remember the incident with Tsitsipas.   Mums words often need no translations!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1662 1663 1664 [1665] 1666 1667 1668 ... 1706 Reply