MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Davis Cup 2015
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 223 Reply

Davis Cup 2015

Team GB have drawn USA in this tie. Yahoo so finally a home tie for us  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Team GB have drawn USA in this tie. Yahoo so finally a home tie for us  cmon yeah

I read your post earlier and thought like you but didn't bother to comment.    But as no one else on this whole forum seems interested in our Davis Cup opponents, even though it's a home tie, I will join you.    cmon yeah  cmon yeah  cmon yeah
IP Logged

I read your post earlier and thought like you but didn't bother to comment.    But as no one else on this whole forum seems interested in our Davis Cup opponents, even though it's a home tie, I will join you.    cmon yeah  cmon yeah  cmon yeah

Yeah wits wrong with them all?? Too busy with politics...bunch of weirdos Very Happy
IP Logged

Finally some tennis talk !
IP Logged

Finally some tennis talk !

Yup.    A home tie.....where?......... and it won't be on clay.
IP Logged

Yup.    A home tie.....where?......... and it won't be on clay.

Hardcourt Glasgow Hydro anyone??  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Lta website says venue to be announced in due course.  Can't be on grass in March.  Shouldn't think they would go clay.  I am guessing indoors up north somewhere.  Birmingham, Liverpool maybe.  I would love it to be in Scotland but that won't happen. 
IP Logged

Would love to go back to Glasgow. 
IP Logged

Lta website says venue to be announced in due course.  Can't be on grass in March.  Shouldn't think they would go clay.  I am guessing indoors up north somewhere.  Birmingham, Liverpool maybe.  I would love it to be in Scotland but that won't happen. 

What makes you think it wont happen tessie?
IP Logged

Oh yes please.
IP Logged

What makes you think it wont happen tessie?

I just think they will go for a central location. I would love to come back to Scotland the atmosphere is always great and the scots aren't embarrassed to show passion for their sport unlike my fellow southerners.  Where ever it is I will be there (as long as my passports in date lol).
IP Logged

I just think they will go for a central location. I would love to come back to Scotland the atmosphere is always great and the scots aren't embarrassed to show passion for their sport unlike my fellow southerners.  Where ever it is I will be there (as long as my passports in date lol).

Hehe, no passport needed. Im gonna go no matter where it is. Obviously Glasgow would be best for me but ive never visited Manchester or Liverpool so I quite fancy a visit to either of those two Very Happy
IP Logged

Went to Liverpool for a tie.  Great city. 
IP Logged

Yeah wits wrong with them all?? Too busy with politics...bunch of weirdos Very Happy
I did post actually  saying Andy commits no matter what.Think i did it on another thread though.
IP Logged

I did post actually  saying Andy commits no matter what.Think i did it on another thread though.

You did on the politics thread.   I meant no one had paid attention to this thread and thought Angie might be feeling lonely.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 223 Reply