MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Doping in Tennis ?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 66 Reply

Doping in Tennis ?

I reckon Novak's on something how can he outlast Andy on his own court in his own conditions....

Well played Andy.
IP Logged
deb

I reckon Novak's on something how can he outlast Andy on his own court in his own conditions....

Well played Andy.
Have thought that for ages  yes
IP Logged

@ Eddster.  I have thought this for a very long time.  So have many others but cannot say anything.  This is becoming a big problem in my opinion.
IP Logged
deb

@ Eddster.  I have thought this for a very long time.  So have many others but cannot say anything.  This is becoming a  big problem in my opinion.
  yes
IP Logged

@ Eddster.  I have thought this for a very long time.  So have many others but cannot say anything.  This is becoming a big problem in my opinion.
I'm glad people are raising this question. When we ask why Andy cannot last as long we may be asking things the wrong way round. How come Novak an can seemingly outlast everyone?
There may be nothing untoward, but some things seem borderline impossible, remembering here the 5 hour win in AO 2012  against Andy, then a 6 hour win against rafa.
IP Logged

I'm glad people are raising this question. When we ask why Andy cannot last as long we may be asking things the wrong way round. How come Novak an can seemingly outlast everyone?
There may be nothing untoward, but some things seem borderline impossible, remembering here the 5 hour win in AO 2012  against Andy, then a 6 hour win against rafa.
Ive thought that for a very long time it just seemed strange that from 2011 on wards hes been like a machine its as if someone stuck a few ever lasting duracel batteries up his jacksie.
IP Logged

Does ND not have one of thos body egg machines ??  Still a tad suspect tho he is at times superhuman. 
IP Logged

I'm glad that this question is being raised as well. I've had my suspicions about Novak for quite a while now.
IP Logged

Can we stop it with the thinly-veiled accusations against Djokovic? He's not on drugs. He's simply immensely fit and has a comparatively slight physique which helps his endurance.
IP Logged
deb

A lot of people think it . Just how does he do it !!!
IP Logged

It has always seemed odd to me that he does not get injured considering the way he plays and also his 'superhuman powers'.  He does seem to 'lose it' with everyone when he is losing either that or uses gamesmanship.   I still say that basically he is wary of Andy and so is Rafa as they are never sure which Andy is coming onto court.  I think Djokovic realises that Andy is getting close to his best when Djokovic will have to look out.  I am sure it will not be long before he beats Djokovic again.  He beat Berdych fairly easily holding so well in his own service games.  Hopefully he will not have Berdych in a SF before a F with Djokovic again for a while.  As for the egg machine I cannot see how it is legal.
IP Logged

I'm glad that this question is being raised as well. I've had my suspicions about Novak for quite a while now.
I don't.  They get tested more than ever.  Nole is a supreme athlete who keeps pushing himself instead of getting complacent.  I find that consistency rather boring to watch, but for me, respect rather than suspicion is due.
IP Logged
deb

Can we stop it with the thinly-veiled accusations against Djokovic? He's not on drugs. He's simply immensely fit and has a comparatively slight physique which helps his endurance.
Your opinion, we are allowed ours .
IP Logged

Me too, but it's one of these you don't want to say out loud - both for fear of being branded a sore loser and because I just don't want to believe that any of the guys at the top, in this incredible generation, would do it. Maybe I'm naive and we'll end up with an Armstrong situation one day. But one thing's for sure - if it is happening, the ATP and ITF will bury every single body they have to to keep it from going public.
IP Logged

respect rather than suspicion is due.

Agreed.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 66 Reply