MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Fantasy Tennis League
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Reply

Fantasy Tennis League

I don't know, but it's easy to get caught out isn't it? I mucked one week up completely.
IP Logged

Who has everyone got for the USO. Still tinkering but at the moment I’ve got

Captain: Novak
KP: Rafa, Delpo, Angie
TP: Serena, Kasatkina, Keys, Tsistipas

Traded out Barty, Khachanov and Anderson to get Rafa and Maddie, made up the bench numbers with Moutet who I had on my bench for months then traded out to get FAA a few weeks back.
IP Logged

I'm still thinking but fairly certain: Rafa Capt. Keys:  Djok, JMDP, Tsistipas. TP: Sloane, Maddy, Kach, Sasha.  Shapo/Kasat  sitting on bench. Hmmm. Very interested in getting Stan., but not 100% sure he'll get past Dimi. On the other hand Dimi winning a match? Ha, ha , ha!
IP Logged
ATS

Capt: Nadal
Key players: Federer, Djokovic, Cilic
Team players: Dimitrov, Thiem, Tsitsipas, Coric

And, I know, I seem to have ended up with no WTA players at the moment which is a shame (but who on earth do you pick?!) and risky.
IP Logged

^ Dimi!  Hard luck!
IP Logged
ATS

I know, I really hummed and hahed over Wawrinka, but benched him!
IP Logged

^ It is annoying when you bench a player who does well. But at least you’ll get the price increase from Stan to off-set the drop from Dimi being hopeless.

I’m trading out Kyle from off my bench now before the price drop. Seems to be suffering some sort of post-viral thing and I can see him only playing three or four tournaments bewteen now and the end of the season. Also got FAA with health problems, had to retire against Shapo with heart issues.

I traded out some decent players to get Rafa in. Hoping I’ll have two men’s finalists, but that could all go pear shaped fast.
IP Logged

I think the smart money is on a Nole/Raf final, but there's many a slip.
IP Logged
ATS

I missed lockout again!
IP Logged

I missed lockout again!
Oh bad luck, it's ever so easy to do!
I've parted with Rafa, he never does very well in the Autumn, even when he's playing. Bought a couple of women players for this week, but considering changes for October. Have loads of "trades" left? You?
IP Logged

^ I seem to have about 20 left. Thought I’d done loads of trading and was worried about not having enough left.

I’ve sold Rafa too. I don’t reckon he’ll do more than maybe Paris and the WTF. If that.

At the moment I’m trying to plan my trades around the WTA Finals and the ATP Finals.
IP Logged
ATS

I've missed lockout AGAIN! 
IP Logged

^ damn so did I. Forgot Beijing kicked off today!
IP Logged
ATS

Didn't do me too badly though!
IP Logged

Last three weeks of the tennis season.

I had a good week last week, with Kasatkina, Goerges, Tsitsipas, Khachanov and Edmund winning titles.

Not sure about my line up for this week, but I have 4 players at the WTA finals and 2 each at Basel and Vienna.

Paris and Zhuhai next week, followed by the ATP finals.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Reply