MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Novak Djokovic
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 Reply

Novak Djokovic

DOHA 2019

Roberto Bautista Agut beat Novak Djokovic 3/6, 7/6, 6/4

Roberto reaches the final  cmon yeah cmon yeah

Novak is the current World #1 and this is a major win for Roberto  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Djokovic is scheduled to play a practice match today with Andy on the Margaret Court Arena at Melbourne Park. 
It should be interesting, it's open to the public so it's possible it might be posted on You Tube at some point in the near future.
IP Logged

Little update:  Novak and Andy played their practice match - was it yesterday?  It seems a long time ago.
I think lots of fans watched it but it's very sad to think that Andy will probably play his last match at the AO on Monday or it might be Tuesday?
There isn't much left to say just for now.
IP Logged

Good posting! goodjob hug
IP Logged

thumb up  hug
IP Logged

I hadn't seen It before, so thanks Smile  I thought Andy looked pretty good really.  It must have been hurting him but I couldn't actually myself see there was anything wrong with him .........
IP Logged

Novak will pay Krueger on RLA on Tuesday 14th January in R1 at the AO.
IP Logged

Quick win for Novak in R1, 6/3, 6/2, 6/2.
Plays Tsonga next.
IP Logged

On one hand an inevitable win, on the other, poor Kei. Novak Stephanos final, I think.
IP Logged

Yes sorry about Kei - such a shame.
Well I'm not sure about the final because Rafa still has to play Stefanos and either of them could win don't you think?
IP Logged

On one hand an inevitable win, on the other, poor Kei. Novak Stephanos final, I think.
Kei had a thigh injury.  It's such a pity he's so injury prone.  As for the final I'd love to see that happen but can't realistically see Stefanos getting past Rafa.
IP Logged

Kei had a thigh injury.  It's such a pity he's so injury prone.  As for the final I'd love to see that happen but can't realistically see Stefanos getting past Rafa.
He got past Feddy; so anything's possible . I'd love to see him do well.
IP Logged

Me too, but Rafa depends on sheer brute force, while Fed doesn't, so a lot will depend on how well Stafanos handles that.
IP Logged

I have a feeling he'll get through rafa, who has got aura of earned stamina, but beginning to creak, but be a wet rag by the time he faces Novak. Pouille creaming  Raonic was the shocker for me - Amelie has done wonders. Wow but Andy knew how to pick the best.
IP Logged

I hope Stefanos wins, it would be sensational   cmon yeah cmon yeah
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 Reply