MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Roland Garros 2012 - the other players
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 54 Reply

Roland Garros 2012 - the other players

Another tough round for Federer. That lucky loser must be exhausted by now.
IP Logged

Federer's draw:

R1: World #78
R2: World #92
R3: World #89
R4: World #109

And yet he's still managed to drop two sets so far!

But that is ridiculously lucky.

Djokovic also had a very easy draw:

R1: World #97
R2: World #99
R3: World #286
R4: World #25

Nadal has had it slightly tougher:

R1: World #111
R2: World #43
R3: World #192
R4: World #15 / World #22

Compare all that to Andy's draw!

R1: World #68
R2: World #48
R3: World #50
R4: World #20 (potentially)

Christ. FWIW I'm not moaning here, what goes around comes around but my god the top three have had some extreme luck with much lower ranked opposition knocking out the higher ranked opposition on off-days.
IP Logged

Did anyone hear Inverdale say Federer has thighs like Chris Hoy? Quite a strange thing to say but bloody untrue as well.
IP Logged

You sure you weren't thinking of Raonic?

Isner is in Ferrer's 1/8 and Murray's 1/4 of the draw; was always extremely unlikely he'd get all the way to the Semis and then beat Nadal.

Raonic on the other hand faces Monaco in R3, and the winner takes on Nadal (or Schwank) in R4.

No, you'd be amazed the blagging up some parts of the American press does. "Extremely unlikely" didn't come into it, lol.
IP Logged

Just done a sports round up on NZ news tonight and reporting that Nole will be pleased that Fedex struggling in his rounds and that he's the old man of tennis Whistle
IP Logged

I see PseudoFed now has a blog!

http://pseudofedblog.wordpress.com/

roflmao
IP Logged

Haas vs Gasquet 3rd on Lenglen - should be a good match. Got to love Tommy tender
IP Logged

What's up with Youzhny can't belive he lost the first set to null?
IP Logged

Ferrer/Youzhny 1st set over in 20 minutes, 6-0 to Ferrer. Youzhny won 6 points, David 24!
IP Logged

I turned in to see if Youzhny is all right. Seems fine, but Ferrer looks impressive.
IP Logged

leñera
IP Logged

roflmao

Normally Stanford WallRinger (… a real dead ringer for love… ), my fellow Swiss countrymans, and I usually hang out together. We used to be BFFFs and go out and make the parties. It was so much fun and the making of the memories. But ever since St. David’s Cup earlier this year he hasn’t spoken to Me. I am not sure why. Maybe it was something I said? Either way I think it’s quite disappointing. I sent him a text message earlier from the FedBerry but it got sent back to Me, “Return to GOAT”.
IP Logged

Did anyone hear Inverdale say Federer has thighs like Chris Hoy? Quite a strange thing to say but bloody untrue as well.

Federer never looked that conditioned to me. Always seemed to have a bit of a gut, too.
IP Logged

Haas vs Gasquet 3rd on Lenglen - should be a good match. Got to love Tommy tender

Haas is such a class act. But for spending half his career in rehab...
IP Logged

Normally Stanford WallRinger (… a real dead ringer for love… ), my fellow Swiss countrymans, and I usually hang out together. We used to be BFFFs and go out and make the parties. It was so much fun and the making of the memories. But ever since St. David’s Cup earlier this year he hasn’t spoken to Me. I am not sure why. Maybe it was something I said? Either way I think it’s quite disappointing. I sent him a text message earlier from the FedBerry but it got sent back to Me, “Return to GOAT”.

I'm loving it Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 54 Reply