MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Stefanos Tsitsipas
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] Reply

Stefanos Tsitsipas

Good luck Djokovic  cmon yeah
How would you feel if somebody posted similar on an Andy thread?
IP Logged

Stefanos into the qfs in Stockholm tomorrow  - good luck  Smile
IP Logged

Tsitsipas has now reached the semi finals in Stockholm, which is good news, so good luck Tsitsipas  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Sorry he lost in Stockholm.
IP Logged

Tsitsipas and Djokovic playing now - 1 set all so far.  In the Paris semi final.
IP Logged

Sorry Stefanos didn't win. I think he'll have a good year in 2023.
Good luck in Turin and wishing you a Happy Christmas  xx
IP Logged

Tsitsipas and Djokovic playing now - 1 set all so far.  In the Paris semi final.
I watched it!  Incredible performance by Tsitsi in the 2nd and 3rd, so it's such a shame that he lost the decider 4-7 in the tiebreak, a fractionally misjudged drop shot which hit the top of the net when he was 5-4 down possibly proving costly.
IP Logged

I watched it!  Incredible performance by Tsitsi in the 2nd and 3rd, so it's such a shame that he lost the decider 4-7 in the tiebreak, a fractionally misjudged drop shot which hit the top of the net when he was 5-4 down possibly proving costly.

It's great you were able to watch, it sounds very exciting.  Tsitsipas came so near.  I think Tsitsi will do well in 2023 and that Djokovic will find there are other players who are capable of beating him and that therefore Djoko will lose confidence over the next 12 months.
IP Logged

Congrats to Djokovic, looking forward to the final today. Hope Rune wins though been watching him grow since he appeared on the scene.
IP Logged

Congrats to Djokovic, looking forward to the final today. Hope Rune wins though been watching him grow since he appeared on the scene.

There's a separate thread for Djokovic where you can congratulate him as much as you like.

This thread is for Tsitsipas as you well know.
IP Logged
ATS

I still can't decide about Tsitsipas.  I really, really want to like him.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] Reply