MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Tennis DVDs
Pages: [1] Reply

Tennis DVDs

A couple of requests for Tennis DVDs have been posted and I thought that it would be useful to post some contact details for those who are interested.

Most of the websites have either been shut down under piracy rules, some because the people don't want to maintain the sites, but I contacted a few last autumn and most are still in business. I haven't yet ordered from any of them because when I wanted to I was broke, but I'm going to do so soon. But I can't testify to the quality of the DVDs.

Tennis DVD World - [email protected]

They have a pretty big stock and add to it all the time. Think they are UK based and DVDs were £10 last year.

Tennis DVDs - [email protected] or [email protected]

This is run by a French guy called Arnaud. He didn't want the work of maintaining the site anymore. His collection has a mixture of English and French commentary. He'll check the language of the commentary for you if you ask, most are in English. DVDs were €10 and free shipping if 10 or more ordered.

Tennis on DVDs - tennisondvds.com

www.tennisondvds.com

Run by an Italian called Frederico. Has a big collection of old matches and some more recent ones. Most commentary is in English, but he'll check for you if you ask. DVDS were €7 last year, but there was an offer of €5 at some point.

Classic Tennis Matches - [email protected]

Run by Laurie Burns. Big collection of classic matches, and has most of Andy's Wimbledon and Queens matches I think. Wide collection of WTA matches from what I recall.

There is also someone on MTF who updated a thread there earlier this year - [email protected]
[ Last edit by amongsttheleaves May 18, 2017, 05:18 pm ] IP Logged

Tennis DVD World have replied promptly with some great lists! Thanks ATL for the suggestions. I haven't tried any of the others as Tennis DVD World have what I want.
IP Logged

Update on the DVD's.  Ordered 3 matches from last year, paid my money and Tennis World have confirmed that they are on their way.  Really good service from them. Very Happy
IP Logged

I can testify to the quality of tennis DVD world dvds - although it's quite a long time since I've ordered from them
IP Logged

I can testify to the quality of tennis DVD world dvds - although it's quite a long time since I've ordered from them

Looking forward to mine arriving. They've been very helpful thus far and excellent communication.
IP Logged

Looking forward to mine arriving. They've been very helpful thus far and excellent communication.

DVD's arrived today. yay

Had a quick look at all of them - quality looks really good. Got the build up to the Wimbledon final - may be I should watch that on a sunny day to make me feel like I was in th UK. lol
[ Last edit by Bevc June 12, 2017, 10:38 am ] IP Logged

great:  hope you have a happy murray fest watching them bev!
IP Logged

Me and my friend are thinking about putting up a site on our server with over 500 of Andys matches if there was the worthwhile interest?  Probably charging £2 a match to maintain the server.
IP Logged

Me and my friend are thinking about putting up a site on our server with over 500 of Andys matches if there was the worthwhile interest?  Probably charging £2 a match to maintain the server.

Yeah, I think I'd be interested in that.
IP Logged

If people could PM me what matches they would be interested in would be a good start. Site would cost £20 a month to maintain as 500 matches is a lot of data.
IP Logged

Will be publishing my website this weekend with first list of matches at https://tennisoline.yolasite.com/

please email me at [email protected] if you have any requests.

Thanks
IP Logged

Hi all,

I have a large collection of classic tennis matches available (including many Murray matches) on DVD, or you can download them as digital files (MP4). HD matches are also available on Blu-Ray Disc.

You can download my list here

I can get many more matches that are not on my list - just ask.

Also, I can send you a pack of other lists from my contacts which I can order matches from.

You can contact me at [email protected] if you're interested in anything.

Smile
[ Last edit by SamTennis86 June 16, 2022, 09:41 am ] IP Logged

Hi all,

I have a large collection of classic tennis matches available (including many Murray matches) on DVD, or you can download them as digital files (MP4). HD matches are also available on Blu-Ray Disc.

You can download my list here

I can get many more matches that are not on my list - just ask.

Also, I can send you a pack of other lists from my contacts which I can order matches from.

You can contact me at [email protected] if you're interested in anything.

Smile

Hi all,

I've just done a large update with over 1200 new matches.

I also now have 25+ lists of other collector's matches.

Let me know if you're interested in anything Smile
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply