MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open, 2010 - Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 63 Reply

US Open, 2010 - Other Players

He seems to have more self belief and more heart than Murray, at the moment.
IP Logged

On the bright side at least Federer's finally finished as serious GS contender.

You don't think Federer has 1-2 more year left in him, at the top of the game?
IP Logged

Can't disgree with Boogers here - for the moment at least.

Lovely interview with Djoko.

IP Logged

He seems to have more self belief and more heart than Murray, at the moment.

That's probably the difference between the two. Djokovic will likely to down in the history books as a multiple slam winner. Murray will probably go down as a serial choker and general underachiever.

The difference? The serve and Djokovics willingness to be aggressive.
IP Logged

What a moment for Djok.  I'm not a fan, but you've got to hand it to him.
IP Logged

That's probably the difference between the two. Djokovic will likely to down in the history books as a multiple slam winner. Murray will probably go down as a serial choker and general underachiever.

The difference? The serve and Djokovics willingness to be aggressive.

Well, I'm not ready to write Murray off just yet.  But, he'll need to get his head together in the next few months or he could really be on the slippery slope.

So pleased for Djokovic - he's had a bit of a lean time and now he seems to be coming into his own.
IP Logged

You don't think Federer has 1-2 more year left in him, at the top of the game?

A fluke Slam of course is possible when everyone else clowns out or gets screwed over by the schedulers, but as a proper contender he's gone.

Federer's been declining just in time for him to blow most longevity records he comes across, at the AO I wondered how he'd fail to break Sampras and Borgs record for consecutive years with a Slam next year, from the last 3 Slams I no longer have any doubt.
IP Logged

I'd like to think Djoko could will his 2nd Slam, but which player is going to be fresher tomorrow?  Nadal had a stoll in the park compared to this.
IP Logged

Djokovic/Nadal final?

Hmm, I'd still go with Nadal.
IP Logged

A fluke Slam of course is possible when everyone else clowns out or gets screwed over by the schedulers, but as a proper contender he's gone.

Federer's been declining just in time for him to blow most longevity records he comes across, at the AO I wondered how he'd fail to break Sampras and Borgs record for consecutive years with a Slam next year, from the last 3 Slams I no longer have any doubt.

I agree the match final stage winning edge seems to have gone from his game , however, I have a lot of respect for Annacone and if anyone can rejuvenate Federer, it has to be him.
IP Logged

I've had a feeling since he mauled blake that he would win this tournament. He'l beat nadal in the final.
IP Logged

The H2H is 14-7 in favour of Nadal.
IP Logged

I'm wondering what excuse Ex-King Fed is going to be making.  So much for new coach Annacone.  It's very clear now that Fed no longer rules. bigbounce

IP Logged

What a win for Djokovic.

I'm favouring Nadal over Djokovic as he's fresher and I'd prefer to see him get a career GS than for Djokovic to get a 2nd slam title.  Think
IP Logged

What a win for Djokovic.

I'm favouring Nadal over Djokovic as he's fresher and I'd prefer to see him get a career GS than for Djokovic to get a 2nd slam title.  Think

I absolutely agree with you Allan.  Plus the H2H is 14-7 in favour of Nadal.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 63 Reply