MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  US Open 2013 - The other players
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 102 Reply

US Open 2013 - The other players

Hewitt takes it into a 5th lol
IP Logged

This match is really entertaining, purely because both players are blowing hot and cold, it goes from the sublime to the ridiculous.
IP Logged

Woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so check the score...now watching the match Very Happy

Let's go Lleyton Lets go!!!
IP Logged

Djokovic must be loving this
IP Logged

I had been going to stay up and watch it but was shattered earlier so went to bed just before they started- will be watching the highlights of first 4 sets though Very Happy quite glad I slept as I'd have been shattered tomorrow if I'd watched all this Smile

Love Lleyton and would love to see him still able to claim a big scalp like Delpo's in  a Grand Slam pray
He's loving this experience- this is why he still plays- he loves this sport wub
IP Logged

Oh del Potro df and then that! Not to take away from the intensity and effort of Hewitt but it kinda looks like Del Potro is giving the chances to him with all the faults
IP Logged

Lets go Lleyton Lets GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay bounce

Double break- it's his for the taking Very Happy
IP Logged

1 GAME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

Hewitt 5-1 up in the 5th Surprised
IP Logged

Oh Lord that point!
IP Logged

Well Djokovic's draw just got a lot easier :/
IP Logged

yay yay yay

jumping-w00t

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!! GO LLEYTON!!! BRILLIANT WIN!!!!

And I'll point out I stood by my man in RTR and predicted this Very Happy
IP Logged

Novak's virtually guaranted a place in the semi finals now, very dissapointing from Delpo, no fighting spirit at all, in fact he should take lessons from Hewitt in that regard, totally flat performance.
IP Logged

Take a bow oldwitt.
IP Logged

On the flip-side if novak somehow goes out now :D
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 102 Reply